Do you want to work in a chalet or shooting lodge this winter season? The Foundation Cookery Course will give you the training you need plus expert advice from someone who has been there, done that. Lou has run chalets herself, as well being involved with recruitment and training for chefs and hosts.
The extra skills you will learn, and the chance to put it into practice, will stand you in good stead while trying to win the best jobs ahead of the pack.
As well as the standard cookery course content, you will be helped to master:
- Menu Planning and working to a budget
- How to prepare your CV; how and where to apply for jobs
- How to work, ski, and have fun (without teaching your guests to cook and wash up!)
- Chalet store cupboards, planning your shopping
- Children’s meals planning and preparation
- How to keep your kitchen clean; essential cleanliness and hygiene
- Preparing for Christmas
- Working with dietary requirements and food allergies
To find out more about the cookery course, click here: The Foundation Cookery Course